- Jimmy Donal Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
- Art. Coviello (RSA) Intelligence-Driven Security: The New Model
- Francis deSouza (Symantec) The Art of Cyber War: Know Thy Enemy, Know Thyself
- Adrienne Hall (Microsoft) Risks and Rewards in Cloud Adoption
- Herbert 'Hugh' Thompson Securing the Human: Our Industry’s Greatest Challenge
- Philippe Courtot (Qualys) Big Data: Big Threat or Big Opportunity for Security?
- Bruce Schneier (BT) Trust, Security, and Society
- Joshua Corman "Are We Getting Better?" Why We Don't Know. What We Can Do About It.
- Misha Glenny The Struggle for Control of the Internet
Thursday, 23 August 2012
RSA Conference Europe 2012 Keynote Line-up
The Premier League Champions of Information Security Conferences, RSA Conference Europe 2012 is just less than two months away. The keynote line-up has been confirmed and it is looking finger licking good with an Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) flavour to it.
Me at RSA Conference Europe 2008
I have presented and attended the RSA Conference Europe for many years and plan to be there this year. If you are attending and want to talk security over a beer or two, and meet a few of the individuals on the above list, just tweet me @securityexpert during the conference week (9th to 11th October 2012).